Saturday, August 24, 2013

10 unforgettable video game phrases

This is the list of unforgettable game phrases in my humble opinion.

This can vary greatly according to time or person. I still think that despite the simplicity of the old games, they're the best.

For younger guys, they may not know some of these phrases and certainly unforgettable phrases for these people are the latest games.

mortal-kombat-logo

I hope you enjoy the list I made. I would like to put more but was just until 10. Maybe I make other video like this putting other games phrases.

  • 10 - Internacional super star soccer (ISSS – Super Nintendo)
  • 9 - It's me, Mario (Super Mario 64 – Nintendo 64)
  • 8 - Are You ready true believers,
    Capcom and Marvel have joined forces once again to bring you,
    Marvel Super Heros versus Street Fighter... (Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter – Arcades, Saturn, PS1)
  • 7 - Sony Computer Entertainment America Presents.
    A universal Interactive Studios Production.
    Created and Developed by Naughty Dog.
    Crash Bandicoot WARPED. (CBW PS1)
  • 6 - Its time to kickass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum
  • 5 - Do a Barrel Roll. (Star Fox 64 – Nintendo 64)
  • 4 - Burry me with my money. (Sunsetriders – Super Nintendo, Arcades, Genesis)
  • 3 - This is Street Fighter Alpha 3. (Arcades, PS1, GBA, PSP)
  • 2 - Let the carnage begin. (Rock & Roll Racing – Super Nintendo)
  • 1 - Get Over Here. (Mortal Kombat 1, Arcades, Super Nintendo, Genesis)
  • 0 - Snake, what happened, Snake, Snake (Metal Gear Solid – PS1)


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is against the practice of spam. Any comments with links will be removed. Thank you for understanding!