Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bobby’s world theme song | Snes Game

sonaje-bob-bobby-world-fantastico-mundoIn this video I play (cover) the opening theme of the cartoon "Bobby’s World" A Cartoon that marked generations of youngsters and even today many people still like it. To make this video I used the game that was released for the Super Nintendo platform with its original name which is "Bobby's World" Smile with tongue out. I did not played this game fantástico-mundo-bob-bobby-logo-worldwhen I was a kid, I discovered It had this game for the Nintendo Bobby__s_World_by_kilroyartconsole scouring the internet looking for to download the opening theme of the cartoon version.  That's how I ended up finding. Well, I hope you enjoy the video and do not forget to leave your comments. Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is against the practice of spam. Any comments with links will be removed. Thank you for understanding!