Saturday, June 22, 2013

Wild Guns guitar theme cover

Enter video caption here

Hello friends, One more cover of video game soundtrack. This style of video is favorite of those who follow the Sonaje channel on Youtube. This time the chosen game is Wild Guns of the console: Super Nintendo or Super Nes for those who prefer. Without doubt this is one of the games which also marked my childhood, I loved to spend hours and hours playing. I remember well that the cartridge I used was borrowed. A cartridge, I believe it was not original because besides the game Wild Guns, also it had, in the same cartridge the game Sunsetriders. It was two games in a only one cartridge. The first stage sound was one that stuck in my head for a long time. I was already planning to do a video with this soundtrack and now at last came out. For those who like the game or like Sonaje Channel’s videos. Enjoy.

Behind the Scenes:

Enter video caption here

download the mp3 for free:

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is against the practice of spam. Any comments with links will be removed. Thank you for understanding!